Finally got the car back after 2+ years.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
Well guys, here are some updated pics of the new look! I told you I would update this thread when I got the car back and behind the camera lens. I LOVE the black. So much more aggressive than the white. Hopefully you guys agree! If you go back to the beginning of the thread, you will see the pictures of the white scheme so you can compare the 2.

I'm no professional photographer, but enjoy the pics!

View attachment 1407809 View attachment 1407810 View attachment 1407811 View attachment 1407812

looks great with the black. very nice!!!

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
It's amazing what a profound change something as small as this can have on a car. Not that it mattered because it's not my car but I didn't really dig the TB with white accents. Car looks tits now though. :cheers:

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Thank you everyone for the love and positive feedback. Here is a photoshop a friend and I made years ago before this process ever got started to give you a relative idea of what it will look like with the black accents instead of the white. Most people have tended to like this look a lot better.

View attachment 91180

I love it! I think it looks more elegant with the white accents, but with the black accents it looks sinister!

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'll get more pics at Mustang Week and post them up. Been in a rush lately to with work and MW prep so I haven't gotten to take many pictures yet.

Looking good man! You going to Mustang Week by chance?

Yessir! We leave down this Saturday, and will be there until the following Sunday.

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Here are a few more pictures of the car, and I'll be done updating this thread for a while lol. Car will be going down soon for a shaved engine bay and wire tuck, so it will be in pieces for a while. Most of these pictures were taken by some friends during Street Car Takeover in Charlotte and at Mustang Week this year. There are a few mixed in that I took myself.

Enjoy!

IMG_3774.JPG
IMG_8942.JPG
IMG_3764.JPG
IMG_3719 (1).JPG
IMG_3718 (1).JPG
IMG_3716.JPG
IMG_3704 (1).JPG
image6.JPG
image1.JPG

Last edited:

mustang_00

Established Member
Thank you everyone for the love and positive feedback. Here is a photoshop a friend and I made years ago before this process ever got started to give you a relative idea of what it will look like with the black accents instead of the white. Most people have tended to like this look a lot better.

View attachment 91180

This looks mean as hell!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread