Finally got some vids of my car

ogc

Established Member
caliboy08 said:
sounds real good! hows the irs? :beer:

thanks,

and its awesome, only thing I regret about the swap is losing my 4.10 gears. I really need to get those again

ogc

Established Member
wldtang said:
are you using the steeda catback? If so isn't it the same as the borla XR1 mufflers?
I am wanting a set of Borla XR1's

It is a steeda catback, I know they are borla mufflers I just dont know which ones. I know there isnt much muffler there because I can see right through them when they are off the car.

TheJeanyus

Established Member
wldtang said:
are you using the steeda catback? If so isn't it the same as the borla XR1 mufflers?
I am wanting a set of Borla XR1's
I believe they are Borla Pro-XS mufflers. The Stinger catback is the only one that I know of that uses XR-1s.

ogc

Established Member
SVTStrikesBack said:
That's kind of what mine used to sound like. Yours might be a little louder overall, but it sounds nice and mean.

it is decieveingly loud, I let my buddy drive it around the block and I could hear the damned thing from about 4 miles away.

ogc

Established Member
97cobraheaven said:
i like the sound, just to exotic sounding for me with the X. very smooth sound though, props to ya.

everyone has different tastes, I used to have a catted H and flowmasters, but the decided to try something a little different... I am quite satisfied with the results.

wldtang

Banned
TheJeanyus said:
I believe they are Borla Pro-XS mufflers. The Stinger catback is the only one that I know of that uses XR-1s.

If the steeda catback used the Pro XS mufflers then that is great. I have been looking at them for some time but wasn't sure how they sounded.
The XR1's sounds great though.

ogc

Established Member
wldtang said:
If the steeda catback used the Pro XS mufflers then that is great. I have been looking at them for some time but wasn't sure how they sounded.
The XR1's sounds great though.

I know someone with the XR1's its an 01 cobra with LT's and an X, I'll see if I can find a clip

Users who are viewing this thread