Finally got our 22 Bronco!

96dreamer

Established Member
Are you tempted to sell it? Make a quick $15,000-20,000

It crossed my mind before we got it. I think the market has cooled off on them though. Sticker was 58k, not otd, and I don't think they're going for the ~$75k like they were.
Not sure what we would replace it with either. My wife doesn't like most suv/crossovers out right now. If the explorer could be had with the ST driveline and a plug in option I would look into that.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It crossed my mind before we got it. I think the market has cooled off on them though. Sticker was 58k, not otd, and I don't think they're going for the ~$75k like they were.
Not sure what we would replace it with either. My wife doesn't like most suv/crossovers out right now. If the explorer could be had with the ST driveline and a plug in option I would look into that.

I would be very sad.

96dreamer

Established Member
I would be very sad.
It's not in the near term plans lol. When the FE's were selling, or at least listed, for 100k+ it was hard not to consider. It would take a good amount over what we paid to sell it.

At some point in the future I would love to trailer it and my xj out to moab/colorado for a week or two. Likely not to happen for a few years though.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What is FCTP?

Your government is lying to you
Ford Courtesy Transportation Program. Basically a loaner car.

If yours wasn't, and you didn't have a super early reservation, then I'm not sure what to tell you. Having your son work at a dealership wouldn't help get it quicker.

Sent from my Potato

96dreamer

Established Member
Got the windows ceramic tinted today. 20%fronts to match the rear and 50% windshield. Got the ppf for the doors and sill protectors today. Hoping to get them put on this weekend
e1a0df855c2c6baebb41749ed2f84a7f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread