Finally got on the dyno....

vetteeatinsnake

First or last baby!
Established Member
Did pretty good on the dyno today. first pull made 476/520 followed by 493/520 followed by 490/542. Clutch is slipping badly due to the cable/quadrant and firewall adjuster. Dan ended up leaving it at 482rwhp/499rwtq to be easy on the clutch until I can get the new cable and mcloed quadrant. Temp was 102* at 25% humidity. Car seems to be capable of right at 500hp/540tq once I get the clutch situated. Will post pics of the sheets later.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Those numbers sound kinda high for just a 2.76 with no port and that crazy heat? SAE or STD? Guessing those prodyno's read a little high?

vetteeatinsnake

First or last baby!
Established Member
First pull...

firstpull.jpg

speedsun

Established Member
I know another guy that made 500/540 on ProDyno's dyno with just a upper pulley, not sure if that thing reads high or what. So is you're stock quadrant keeping the clutch from fully engaging? I'm having trouble trying to figure that one out.

vetteeatinsnake

First or last baby!
Established Member
i have a steeda quadrant/firewall adjuster/cable. It's over adjusted and is causing the clutch to slip now. im switching to an adjustable cable and ditching the firewall adjuster and using the mcload quadrant.

cobracide

Established Member
i have a steeda quadrant/firewall adjuster/cable. It's over adjusted and is causing the clutch to slip now. im switching to an adjustable cable and ditching the firewall adjuster and using the mcload quadrant.

Do not get an adjustable cable. Stock. You will need a good fw adjuster - Fiore microclick.

Users who are viewing this thread