Finally got new shoes!

Joey8

Established Member
Just got my wheels and tires mounted today.

The wheels are Forgestar CF5Vs in the textured matte finish.

19x9 up front and 19x11 out back. I'm not to sure on the offset but I believe the rear is 53-55mm.

They are wrapped with Nitto invos. 275/30 for the front and 325/30 out back.

I think the rear looks killer. Nice wide stance and the wheels poke out maybe a quarter of an inch if that. Depends on what angle you look at it. I will take some better pictures tomorrow if the weather holds out here in NJ.

Enjoy...:banana:

Joey8

Established Member
Looks good Bro....Man you couldn't pay me enough to live up there with all that snow !!!

Thanks alot :beer:

Tell me about it man. Forecast is calling for some more snow the middle of next week. It actually worked out well considering today was around 50 degrees. I took out the mustang to get the wheels put on and by the time i got to the tire place my car was already covered in salt from a 20 minute drive. Get me to Spring now!

BornCoqui

Established Member
Looks great!!

My forgestars cant get here soon enough. I went with a similar setup for my f14's, 19x9.5 front 19x11 rear..

Joey8

Established Member
Looks great!!

My forgestars cant get here soon enough. I went with a similar setup for my f14's, 19x9.5 front 19x11 rear..

Yeah these took about 6 - 7 weeks to get machined and what not. Shipping took about 3 days which wasn't bad at all. Totally worth it. The finish is perfect and the worksmanship is awesome. You also get a little bag of goodies from forgestar which includes a forgestar microfiber towel, landyard, and license plate bracket. And you'll get carbon fiber wheel cap. You're going to love em man totally worth the money.

chancejat

Established Member
nice...they look like sve drifts but less busy with two less sets of spokes

Last edited:

Joey8

Established Member
^^ exactly. Don't get me wrong I love SVE drifts, I just wanted to do something differently that you don't see everyday. Also, just wanted to let people in the mustang world know that 325s are doable with a properly sized rear wheel and a spot on offset.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Looks awesome man!……F this winter BTW. I'm spending all day tomorrow working on mine. Better take advantage of the weather before it snows again.

dlaude

Established Member
Oh the other day I was researching 325/30/19 size, but in the Toyo R888. How much clearance do you have? I know they're the same size, but in the case that the Toyos are a little wider (very plausible, from what I've read), do you think they'd fit?

Also, I thought the rear Forgestars, when 11", had a +55 offset, but I could be mistaken. Either way, your 53-55mm estimate would definitely be correct haha.

Do you think you could get a shot from directly behind one of the wheels? Showing the ~1/4" poke?

Looks good btw.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Not feeling it, sorry. With them all blacked out you can't hardly tell what they are cuz it takes all the detail away. Just looks like so many other Stangs out there. /shrug.

What counts though is you are happy with it. Enjoy.

Joey8

Established Member
Oh the other day I was researching 325/30/19 size, but in the Toyo R888. How much clearance do you have? I know they're the same size, but in the case that the Toyos are a little wider (very plausible, from what I've read), do you think they'd fit?

Also, I thought the rear Forgestars, when 11", had a +55 offset, but I could be mistaken. Either way, your 53-55mm estimate would definitely be correct haha.

Do you think you could get a shot from directly behind one of the wheels? Showing the ~1/4" poke?

Looks good btw.

Ill try and get a picture tomorrow directly behind it when its light out.

Not feeling it, sorry. With them all blacked out you can't hardly tell what they are cuz it takes all the detail away. Just looks like so many other Stangs out there. /shrug.

What counts though is you are happy with it. Enjoy.

Hey man to each his own, everyone has different tastes. But I must disagree, in person you can most definitely make out the wheel in full detail. This was taken with a camera phone which of course isn't the best. In person you can make out the wheels for sure. I haven't seen a mustang in person at all the car shows ive been at with forgestar CF5Vs :shrug:. Now forgestar F14s on the other hand are dime a dozen. Just my 2 cents but thats why im driving it and you arent. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread