Finally got my wheels on. GT500, whipple,welds

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
Finally got my wheels on and couldn't be happier. Still need to make a few small changes but so far I'm happy with it. Going to change the side stripes with some 2010 gt500 side stripes vey soon.
Follow me on Instagram for more pics and videos !
@cnardi91

image_zpsn7z2lngf.jpg

image_zpsgamemk6k.jpg
j

image_zpshwklcyjo.jpg

image_zps0hkaa8iw.jpg

image_zpsagvccxyz.jpg

image_zpsf8vdry5s.jpg

image_zps4cle44jj.jpg

Last edited:

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Very nice man! What's the setup? 18/15s? If you don't mind me asking what size tire and backspacing did you go with on the setup.

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
Very nice man! What's the setup? 18/15s? If you don't mind me asking what size tire and backspacing did you go with on the setup.

Thanks man!
The wheels are 17x5 up front and 15x10 out back. The front rim has a 2.2 back spacing with the high pad clearance, with a 185/55/17 M&H radial lol the tears are the 275/60/15 Et pro radial.

CaDDy

Banned
What size whipple are you running? Torch red with black stripes is a mean combo:fm:. I love me those first (modern) Shelby's, the hard lines on the hood and those vents. First pic with all that crinkle black and last pics FTW! I'm going to browse your Instagram for some desktop background material.

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
What size whipple are you running? Torch red with black stripes is a mean combo:fm:. I love me those first (modern) Shelby's, the hard lines on the hood and those vents. First pic with all that crinkle black and last pics FTW! I'm going to browse your Instagram for some desktop background material.

Haha thanks man! I really like it myself but the whipple is a 3.4L

Users who are viewing this thread