Finally got my wheels and spacers!

98Cobretti

Established Member
Well I finally got my other 2 18x9 cobra R wheels and H&R spacers on the car, looks pretty good.
18inchwheels.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Looking good. Besides the K&N filter, 1 inch wheels spacers were the first mod I did to my cobra.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Looks good!! I bet you have a hard time deciding which car to take out on the weekends!! They both look awesome!!!:thumbsup:

98Cobretti

Established Member
Originally posted by Calebp
Okay so I know I'm stupid but what do spacers do?

They are 1" spacers that move the rear wheels out 1" on each side, and get rid of the gap between the outside of the fender and wheels, if you ever look at a stock mustang, the wheels are way inside of the fender and doesn't look as good.

here check it out
wheelgap.jpg

wheelsgapgone.jpg

98Cobretti

Established Member
Originally posted by flipped
18's look so much better than the 17's do....

Seriously! I wish they made a cobra R in 19", I would have bought them, I think 19's are perfect. But 18's are so much better than 17's in my opinion

98Cobretti

Established Member
Originally posted by 03 svtvenom
Looks good!! I bet you have a hard time deciding which car to take out on the weekends!! They both look awesome!!!:thumbsup:

Actually I don't because, the Cobra is my daily driver, and the 65 is my hotrod, but it still isnt done, its going into the body shop and interior shop next week, it should be done in about 2 weeks, then it will driven. I can't wait. Ill finally be able to get some videos of it and get it tuned, then dyno!

Users who are viewing this thread