Finally got my track shoes on! Going to the track tonight

Pred_mech

Established Member
Stang_zpse49e9801.jpg

Also put in roll control and a solid upper. I'll update with results. Or I won't if they suck...

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
You're gonna get high centered on the start line... lol J/K Looks great! good luck

Pred_mech

Established Member
:banana::banana::banana::rolling:
Its bagged. I don't drive it like that.
It actually rides pretty darn good when I raise it to cruise height.
I'm running 275/60/15 in the back.
It should 60 pretty good. I also have solid upper, lower relo brackets, sway bar relo. I was having trouble getting my tires warm enough last time out. I just wrapped up installing the Hurst line lock today though. Problem solved.

Pred_mech

Established Member
Looks sick. But whats your suspension set-up?

Air lift tech air suspension all around. Whiteline lower relo brackets, JPC adjustable upper, BMR swaybar relo kit.

OK, so I couldn't hook 1st...at all. No one could. It was grudge night so lots of street tires watering up the launch area. It's a stick car with a Paxton, so if my RPMs are too low I would bog. RPMs too high = spin. I am running 275/60/15s Nitto 555Rs. Magic RPM is about 3500 but I just couldn't stick. The car wasn't unloading or hopping, it was a smooth scream for grip. I did muster a 11.7 @ 123 at 3800 feet though with a crappy 1.9 60ft. One of the speed shop owners suggested I ditch the Nitto tires and go with Mickey T.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread