Finally got my Hunsaker seats.(pics)

rbrown-90

Established Member
They are Hunsaker Synkro Vinyl. Very nice with 3 point harness provisions. Now I need to decide if I want to use the factory brackets by using a plate or fabbing up some new ones. Also thinking about using some electric brackets out of a 2000 stang. They were 380.00 that included shipping from Hunsaker. I'm very pleased so far.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
I have been looking at those seats for a while now. How comfortable are they? My buddy said he would buy them for me in exchange for doing some work on his car. Im still unsure though. Can you buy brackets that can bolt into a mustang?

Foxstang

Established Member
How do they feel? your size please(if you dont mind), i'm kind of a skinny dude, i need a seat that wraps a little closer in...

staticstang

Established Member
I've got the same seats(cloth version) in my 93' notch. I purchased them back in July for the same price. I like them they are comfortable and seem to have good quality. I got brackets from summit that were made to mount aftermarket seats into a mustang.

Foxstang

Established Member
staticstang said:
I've got the same seats(cloth version) in my 93' notch. I purchased them back in July for the same price. I like them they are comfortable and seem to have good quality. I got brackets from summit that were made to mount aftermarket seats into a mustang.

Do they support you well on the sides and legs and such? how big/small of a guy are you?

rbrown-90

Established Member
The side and bottom does fit me fairly tight. I am 5' 10" 230lbs and have a 38" waist. I think a bigger waist would be pushing it.
They have 3 holes in the bottom and two in the back so yes a 5 point set up. They weigh 25 lbs each. They will work with the stock bracket if you make an adaptor plate but I will make new brackets out of angle iron.

They do have the tilt forward function for back seat access and fully reclining as well.

Last edited:

apex632

Established Member
staticstang said:
They fit me well, but I am a smaller guy(135lbs). I think they recommend a 40" waist max.
actually they fit up to a 44 inch waiste. i've been looking at then myself since i'm a bigger guy. i know corbeau has a seat that fits a 40 inch waste as well but not for under 400 for a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread