***Finally got my history report on my truck from Razors Edge***

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member
well i knew my truck had work done on it by razors edge before i got it and i always wondered what they did to it. so today i went by there to get another rubber gromet for this carbon fiber CAI they sell that came with my truck cuz the old one created a vac leak.
they had the history of my truck and here it is as follows

the truck was originally in virginia so the first thing done by them was a leak down compression test
the results were 6% in all cylinders but 10% in cylinder #3

also did a spark plug change and used the NGK TR6's and did a fuel filter change done on 4/6/06

there was some extra wiring in the left pillar and the handle was missing so this guy obviously had a gauge pod there but removed it and had them "remove excess gauge wiring", new brake pads and resurfaced rotors, new brake fluid, bedliner install, and R&R of tonneau cover
done on 4/10/06

replaced engine mounts and put on carbon fiber CAI
i have no clue why they would replace engine mounts
done on 4/28/06

did a diagnostics test
also saw on their computer showing my trucks report that it said work on motor, weird loud noise coming from motor, etc and i asked the guy what was done there or what happened and he said "oh i think it was something with the window motor" idk about that....
done on 4/28/06

now on the report he gave me the next thing says this "Diagnosis, (right side all 4 banks misfired) Re-attach vac line, CK spark plugs" any idea what that means??
diagnostics scan
custom tune on diablo revolution chip
gatorback belt
4lb lower pulley (but i measured my pulley and compared it to a friend of mine and we confirmed it was a 6lb lower so i guess the guy swapped it out and retuned it somewhere else)
done on 6/30/06
with 24,531 miles

Installed rear belltech hangers and shackles and up front are ground force lowering springs
done on 8/28/06

so thats all that was on the report

What do you think???

Users who are viewing this thread