DSC_0654.jpg

DSC_0656.jpg

DSC_0658.jpg

DSC_0660.jpg

DSC_0661.jpg

kevinp

Established Member
Nice color, congrats.

Are those little splash guards in the rear stock? My 2010 GT500 had them, this 2011 GT doesnt. Or do they come with the Brembo package? I'd like to have them if you can buy them..

lsp408

Established Member
you got same interior as my 5.0. I love the shifter but its cold in winter and hot in summer.

Congratz

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Found them, they are indeed 2010 GT500 splash guards and they bolt right on with no drilling.

AR3Z-16A550-AA
AR3Z-16A550-AB

~20.00 a side, I already ordered them.

sorry i didnt see this earlier. they are awesome. u take 3 screws out and it goes right one. They even have a clip that help hold them on. I have the Gt500 rear valance also. But they fit the factory valance too.

kevinp

Established Member
sorry i didnt see this earlier. they are awesome. u take 3 screws out and it goes right one. They even have a clip that help hold them on. I have the Gt500 rear valance also. But they fit the factory valance too.

No big deal, I was just looking at mine with the 275 DRs the other day and with all the rocks in the pits at the local tracks I thought about how nice it would be if it had the little splash guards like the GT500. Then I seen them on your car so I started searching around and found some posts on other forums with PNs.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
No big deal, I was just looking at mine with the 275 DRs the other day and with all the rocks in the pits at the local tracks I thought about how nice it would be if it had the little splash guards like the GT500. Then I seen them on your car so I started searching around and found some posts on other forums with PNs.

they are a great deal. because they dont look like old man mudflap or they came off a 4x4 truck.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
What are the ride height dimensions from the tarmac to the high point of the wheel well radius at the front and back? Don't get me wrong, I see that car as ripe with potential. But left stock, the car simply has way too much void between the tires and the body.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
What are the ride height dimensions from the tarmac to the high point of the wheel well radius at the front and back? Don't get me wrong, I see that car as ripe with potential. But left stock, the car simply has way too much void between the tires and the body.

seriously? u think i dont know that. i bought car like 3 days ago and it has 30 miles on it. what do u want me to do lol. im just happy it finally came in.

Grant808

Established Member
Congrats! That was the color I almost ordered...and I think I gotta get those splash guards. Glad to see more people are getting the 401A interior.

Users who are viewing this thread