Finally got my Cobra

Dubbnasty

Carolina Mountain Snake
Established Member
Picked up my 97 Pacific Green Cobra #895 of 6961. Has 102;XXX miles on it. Already had the 4:30s in it with BBK cai and a short throw. A couple of other mods also but nothing big. Absolutely love the car. Now I just have to get some new tires because traction is kinda hard to find with this car, especially off the line.

Dubbnasty

Carolina Mountain Snake
Established Member
I'm trying to figure out how to put them on here from my phone. Don't have my connection to download to my computer. Can I send them from the phone to here?

stangbanger856

Established Member
Get the photobucket app for your phone (free) its called snapbucket. You can send them to your account and the post them here. That's what I do.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I tried the snap bucket app and it never worked for me so I downloaded the normal photobucket app and all you have to do is download an image from your picture gallery on that app then copy the image URL and paste it here

Dubbnasty

Carolina Mountain Snake
Established Member
IMAG1459.jpg

Dubbnasty

Carolina Mountain Snake
Established Member
Thanks. Everything but the the front bumper is original paint. It's got a couple bumps I wanna fix and the rear bumper had a parking lot mishap but for a 15 year old car its pretty nice. Was thinking about some 03/04 cobra black with tan insert seats and maybe make a rear seat delete for it on the interior.

Users who are viewing this thread