Finally got my B-day present

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
My sister ordered this for me in January and it FINALLY arrived at my door today...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0522_zps6853d654.jpg

Booooooo!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0523_zps31c773c7.jpg

Seriously? 3 months to get this simple order to me and you can't even do a quality control check before shipping? Guess I'll be sending it back and wait another 3 months for a replacement. :cryying:

MJN

Established Member
Sorry for your problems but I have to ask it that a white ball and black graphics? If so, that is what I have been looking for but only see it for the Super Snake.

5.0 guy

Established Member
I purchased a blk one with grey stripes last Fall for my 08, it looks cool but mine had a paint flaw on it also. It's been a while since I've sat in it but I think it was a paying bubble

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry for your problems but I have to ask it that a white ball and black graphics? If so, that is what I have been looking for but only see it for the Super Snake.

Here

MJN

Established Member
Yeap them are the ones, I really want a white one so be holding out for a bit untill hope the custom ones can be purchased.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I purchased a blk one with grey stripes last Fall for my 08, it looks cool but mine had a paint flaw on it also. It's been a while since I've sat in it but I think it was a paying bubble

You can actually feel the crack with your fingernail on mine. Doesn't help that it's right in the front where I'd see it every time either.

Users who are viewing this thread