Finally...Got Mine !!

Weasel

Established Member
:D On Friday the 28th I got the call that my silver coupe just arrived. I wasn't able to go see it until Sat. because the guy who bought my T-bird was coming to get it. I was without a car.
The next morning my wife took me to the dealer to see the coupe and pick up a rental until my check arrived by mail. At first we couldn't find it but then found it in the garage getting the Lojack installed. I got my rental and went home. Waiting in the mail was my check. Called my salesman. He said he can get it prepped to come on down. After seeing it earlier I was so psyched. I had ordered it in March and it also seemed delivery would be far off.
When I got there I could see that the salesman was almost as excited as I. With all the business out of the way he showed me how everything works and sent me on his way. I got it from Mike H. at Framingham Ford. He was great.
I have to say that this car is outrageous. It is just so responsive in every way. The seats are comfortable. I only have about 100 miles on it, but it already has put a smile on my face. This is my first Mustang and my first Cobra and the first fun car I've bought in a very long time (since my Lotus Europa Twincam). I love it.
Yesterday, I took off the pony and put on the
Cobra grill insert. I'll take some picks and post later today or this evening.

Weasel

kino

Established Member
Congrats! man you lucky. I won't be able to drive my car when it gets delivered to me until OCtober 25th. SNIFF:cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread