Finally Got it running!!!

jerry5

Established Member
:banana: Bro's I can honestly say that this weekend I was a happy man!! First I want to send out a huge Thanks to hotcobra03 for all his help, couldnt have done it without the info he provided me with...

I'm not gonna get into too much detail but its been 4 years since this car ran, and it was a very long project, at times I thought I would never get it back together. The car started right up on the first try after loading a program from Rick at Amazon tuning...

Ok there is one thing that is weird to me with the car.- Now I have the car up in the air on 4 jack stands, When I start the car in nuetral of coarse and then let the clutch out normally the rear wheels slowly start to turn, I looked under the car and saw that the drive shaft was spinning, so I then placed my hand on the rear tires and with little/no effort I can stop them from spinning, but as soon as I take my hand off the rear wheels start to turn again...
Does anyone know why this is happening, is this normal, I thought with the car in Nuetral this would be impossible...

ctgreddy

Established Member
that's more than likely normal. i know if you do that with an auto in neutral they do the same exact thing. i'm just assuming a manual is the same. and that's good to hear man! now we need some vids :)

jerry5

Established Member
any details on the build? Must be a crazy build after 4 years!

Na bro its mild, should be a min of 600rwhp on boost only.... what happened was I took it all apart to do cams, and then moved 3 times over the years, lost some of the parts and Completely forgot how to put it back together... I'm a pushrod fox guy, can put em together in my sleep, but terminators have 10 times the parts & bolts as fox mustangs do, so I literally had to figure this puzzle out practically blind...
But now I feel like I know every bolt & part on this car, I dont do anything hack or halfass, I hate rigging things. I put it together the right way solid or better...

Users who are viewing this thread