finally got hooked up with a wheel store. Powder Coat content

sixt5

Established Member
426606_318028204913511_219585984757734_851797_654042886_n.jpg

biggest wheels i've done yet. 24s

sixt5

Established Member
gangstas keep that place in business. BUT people drop some serious cash on wheels. I went to their back storage area where they ordered a set of 315/30/30 tires. 1800 a pop.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
so i'm confused...you do the powdercoating?? I'm in lexington also and have been considering getting my motorcycle wheels done and in need of some quotes/a reputable person to get it done. Let me know what you have to offer! Thanks

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
I don't get what the big deal is. People buy jewelry, furniture, electronics etc for 5 easy payments of $19.99 from home shopping channels like HSN all the time. Rent-a-center has been doing it for years. Even many perfromance companies online offer layaway programs or no intrest financing for superhargers. Its like QVC for wheels. I'm sure if CCW, TF, DPE, Fiske offered the same thing people would be all over it.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Your making money legally. No what matter how you do it. Nice man and good luck with your business!

frequency101

Established Member
I don't get what the big deal is. People buy jewelry, furniture, electronics etc for 5 easy payments of $19.99 from home shopping channels like HSN all the time. Rent-a-center has been doing it for years. Even many perfromance companies online offer layaway programs or no intrest financing for superhargers. Its like QVC for wheels. I'm sure if CCW, TF, DPE, Fiske offered the same thing people would be all over it.

This! I mean, is it much different then charging any parts on cars? No, its exactly the same.. :dw:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Hell, I'm not afraid to admit that I often buy my parts in 6 months spurts and use the Bill Me Later option at checkout on American Muscle. Using someone else's money for free is never a bad deal.

Aceswild 02

Established Member

This! I mean, is it much different then charging any parts on cars? No, its exactly the same.. :dw:

Hell, I'm not afraid to admit that I often buy my parts in 6 months spurts and use the Bill Me Later option at checkout on American Muscle. Using someone else's money for free is never a bad deal.

Well next time I need to throw some 26's on my donk and dont have the cash...at least I know I can lease me some:rockon:

Props to the OP for getting into a nitch and finding steady work. I just dont get the whole renting big ass ugly rims...or buying them for that matter...Im not in any way bashing OP for providing a service to this business. I am just puzzled by the fact there is such a market for leasing wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread