Finally Got Her

LightningCrazed

Black02
Established Member
Ahhhh finally after having to drive my grandmas 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis and working for a year i got to get my Lightning. Its my first vehical that is actually mine, and not have to be embarassed of what i drive.

Here are some pics from the first day i got her.
2002 Black Lightning

Ok well i would put the pics up but im not sure how so can some one please help with that. Ill get them up then ASAP.

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
LightningCrazed said:
Ahhhh finally after having to drive my grandmas 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis and working for a year i got to get my Lightning. Its my first vehical that is actually mine, and not have to be embarassed of what i drive.

2002 Black Lightning

Ok well i would put the pics up but im not sure how so can some one please help with that. Ill get them up then ASAP.

it should work if you get rid of the space after "ride"

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
LightningCrazed said:

2002 Black Lightning

Congrats! :pepper:

To post pics click this link. http://67.15.62.79/forums/showthread.php?t=171549

LightningCrazed

Black02
Established Member
aahhhh it says that it may no longer exist or it may have moved, sorry for the trouble larry ur help is appretiated, are u able to still able to use it cause it wont let me

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
LightningCrazed said:

2002 Black Lightning

Pics or no, congrats on finally getting your L :beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
LightningCrazed said:
aahhhh it says that it may no longer exist or it may have moved, sorry for the trouble larry ur help is appretiated, are u able to still able to use it cause it wont let me

You're welcome. No trouble at all. Yes it works for me. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread