Finally Got Boost

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
Hey guys I picked my car up from Ford today and instantly got way sideways it was so cool to finally have decent power. It was way cool to hear the whine of my new roush S/C. Had a couple of good runs against my boyfriends 03 Cobra (03MUSCLE) and I was able to keep up very nicely. He use to leave me in the dust like I wasn't even moving. Now I stayed right next to him until about 85-90mph then he started to walk me. By the way we both have 3:55 gearing and he is having issues getting the power to the ground. I will post pictures later and post the dyno #'s next week some time.:D :pepper: :burnout:
Here is pictures of the new S/C I added, as well as the lowering, rims, tires as well.

imgp0396.jpg

IMGP0395.jpg

imgp03942.jpg

IMGP0197.jpg

IMGP0202.jpg

IMGP0201.jpg

IMGP0200.jpg

Last edited:

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
bobosfocus said:
ENJOY! Ain't it fun. Did you go with the pulley upgrade?
nO JUST THE BASIC 2.93 THAT IT COMES WITH AND THATS BECAUSE THE GUY DOWN AT FORD SAID IT WOULD VOID THE WARRANTY. IS THIS TRUE?:??:

Wild Stallion

Established Member
congrats on the new mod.
For a boost gauge area check out speed of sound they have a real nice one. I have it a love it also comes with a mounting point for a raptor shift light(also did that)

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
Wild Stallion said:
congrats on the new mod.
For a boost gauge area check out speed of sound they have a real nice one. I have it a love it also comes with a mounting point for a raptor shift light(also did that)
DO YOU HAVE SOME PIC'S I COULD SEE?: SORRY I POSTED THIS UNDER MY BF'S SIG.

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
Wild Stallion said:
congrats on the new mod.
I WOULD REALLY LIE TO GET A VISUAL OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. WHAT IS THE WEB SITE I TRIED TO FIND SPEED OF SOUND AND ONLY CAME UP WITH THE FORMULA FOR THE SPEED OF SOUND.

Last edited:

bobosfocus

flewbyU
Established Member
01 GT GIRL said:
nO JUST THE BASIC 2.93 THAT IT COMES WITH AND THATS BECAUSE THE GUY DOWN AT FORD SAID IT WOULD VOID THE WARRANTY. IS THIS TRUE?:??:

No! As part of the upgrade, Roush reprograms the PCM. You get the pulley in the mail and send the PCM back to Roush via overnight mail. Two days later you get the PCM back with a new tune and the warranty is still in place.

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
bobosfocus said:
No! As part of the upgrade, Roush reprograms the PCM. You get the pulley in the mail and send the PCM back to Roush via overnight mail. Two days later you get the PCM back with a new tune and the warranty is still in place.
I'm in California my understanding is that it is not honored because it doesn't meet the CA emission standards.

Users who are viewing this thread