finally got around to getting my certificate

lzr red Cobra

Established Member
assembled 8/29/2001 # 3550 of 3867

i got all excited when i got it in the mail today, everyone else thinks im a loser for being excited about it but i knew you guys would understand :rolling:

bouncer18

Established Member
OMG YOUR INSANE!!! WHAT ARE WERE YOU THINKING!!!

cant belive you waited that long to get your cert man! shame on you.. as soon as i got home i faxed my papers in to them!

lzr red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by bouncer18

cant belive you waited that long to get your cert man! shame on you.. as soon as i got home i faxed my papers in to them!

yeah i know :kaboom: but i have it now!!!! is it wrong to frame it:idea:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Mine's in a frame too. I may have to request a new one though. I keep it in the trunk with all the other things that go with the car (it's for sale). The one that Ford sent me looks like this (what's wrong with this picture?) ... WTF - i tried to atch the picture and it wouldn't go through. It's on the LINK below, though.

http://users2.ev1.net/~w8368/must2.htm

Dan

Last edited:

poneypower

They call me Shipwreck!
Established Member
Yikes!! Looks as thought someone at the printing station was a little cockeyed when they made yours :p I'd ask for another one, it's free anyway, and this time hint that they should make sure everything is centered.:-D btw, mine is framed as well, I took out my RedHat Linux certification certificate and put my build certificate in there......much more important

Trblmkr

Established Member
Originally posted by bouncer18

WHAT!!!! I had the dealership handle mine before I even left the LOT. I wanted it NOW!!!!!! To hell with the waiting :)

Sully99SVT

Established Member
How do I go about getting this? I haven't heard anything about a certificate until now. As much as I browse this board, I'm suprised I haven't heard of this before. I want to frame mine too!!!

lzr red Cobra

Established Member
just fax proof of ownership over to SVT (ie, registration, insurance card) i also included a short letter with my name, address and what i was faxing the stuff for to:

(313) 621-2500

my certificate arrived about 10 days later:thumbsup:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Call them first, and they'll give you the number over the phone, then Fax the info, for the "hard copy." They'll tell you everything you need to Fax to them (it may have changed by now).

Dan

lzr red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Dano
Call them first, and they'll give you the number over the phone, then Fax the info, for the "hard copy." They'll tell you everything you need to Fax to them (it may have changed by now).

Dan

i didnt call em, i just faxed it in, they give you the instructions on the SVT website, just click the link and click "contact us"

http://www.svt.ford.com/flash/index.html

Users who are viewing this thread