FINALLY got an order placed!

MAStanger

Established Member
Folks,

Since about a month and a half ago, I started following this and other Mustang forums, reading everyone's posts about the new 03 Cobra. After only about a week, I placed an order with a local dealer, but I just found out that he had not even placed the order with Ford, saying that he wanted to wait until they received all their allocated first run Cobras in (I should have listened to you bassin!) before placing any additional orders.

Well, I had enough, and went to another local dealer, and placed the order. I have been given a rough build date (abt 2 monhts out), and will be getting a copy of the DORA today (never would have known what that was without reading it here!). Like some of you, I plan to have VOPC on my speeddial, so that at any given moment I could find out how far along the car is. :D

Anyway, hopefully in a couple months, I will be one of the lucky ones, and know firsthand how fun and wild these vehicles are.

Now, I just need to find a nice home for my 99 Cobra. If anyone is interested, or knows of someone that might be interested, give me a holler ([email protected]). I am outside the Boston, MA area.

Thanks to all of you, for the education, the insight, and the great banter!

Users who are viewing this thread