Finally got a few pics of the new Mystichrome

jjscobra18

Established Member
Not the best got to the g/f's house with not much light left and could not really figure out her high dollar camera. Try to get some with more sunlight soon.

cobrafrontseat-Copy.jpg

mycobra6.jpg

mycobra5.jpg

mycobra4.jpg

mycobra3.jpg

mycobra2.jpg

mycobra1.jpg

cobraside3.jpg

cobrarearseat.jpg

cobrafrontseat.jpg

cobradriversseat.jpg

Last edited:

jjscobra18

Established Member
Thanks for the anal rape I DID NOT PAINT THE CALIPERS they were like that when i got it and they are on the to do list. Guess this was a waste of time.

jhager172

Established Member
Thanks for the anal rape I DID NOT PAINT THE CALIPERS they were like that when i got it and they are on the to do list. Guess this was a waste of time.

easy killer. i think it looks good. the calipers just stick out really bad. paint em black and call it good.

jjscobra18

Established Member
Just a bit of sarcasm Im not mad. They do stick and everyone has mentioned that (personal friends). Just have had other things to do to it. Still had the stock shifter and no tint on the windows so the mgw was in within a week got it back sat from the tint shop and i started buying the stuff for my system almost a year ago so i wanted to get that in. Have not had the car quite a month yet whats everyone suggestions/opinions Black or Silver calipers?

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
definetly go black with the calipers. how many miles on that car. i dont see any deep creases in the drivers seat

jjscobra18

Established Member
Car looks Good :rockon:

Thanks my photo skills manage to take away from the actual paint :nonono: Im having a hard time figuring out if i'll be able to keep it as clean as the og owner did. Its not my dd so i guess thats a start along with the box of detail supplies he gave me with the car.

jjscobra18

Established Member
definetly go black with the calipers. how many miles on that car. i dont see any deep creases in the drivers seat

About to turn 54k bought it from the og owner. I have every svt certificate (svt, mystic, and svt quality check), window sticker, original finance paperwork, and the receipts for anything and i mean anything every done to the car wither by ford or the performance shop that did all the work. I think i got a good deal at least i think i did idk only time will tell. Does already have a rearend leak slight but its there.

boostftw05

Established Member
wow, Looks great but do you have torrettes or was there a small earth quake during each picture? Nah man it looks good, looks like bassani exhaust? whats the setup?

jjscobra18

Established Member
wow, Looks great but do you have torrettes or was there a small earth quake during each picture? Nah man it looks good, looks like bassani exhaust? whats the setup?

Yea a lil bit (F*%# SALT!). I really do not know why i was shaking so bad oh well got a few spots i have been scoping out the last few years that i wanted to take pics at when i got one so ill let the girlfriend or a pro do them. Its a Bassani o/r x and the older bx cat back (i've heard the older is better idk because i never wanted bassani so never researched it). The og owner never took the baffles out so i did and its kind of growing on me now guess no m55's or lm1's for me.

Users who are viewing this thread