Finally got a dyno - Basic mods AND Stall Reflash

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Well today I went up to Dynopro in Denver and met Judah (Oh I hope I spelled his name right) and got the Car Dyno'ed. Judah is a friend of the person I might sell the car too (assuming he wants it, and I take the plunge 100% and sell it) so he came to check it out. He seems like a really nice guy, and it was fun with his kid in the backseat screaming "GO FAST AGAIN DAD". Hehe

Anyway, I was expecting about 390rwhp or so, and 360'ish torque, so these results blew my mind.

dynochart.jpg

Does that seem about right? A couple of people have told me my torque is a bit low, but seeing as how I have the stock airbox I think it's just fine.

We let the car cool down for about 15 minutes before running it, and the dyno operator had both of us push down on the rear of the car to help keep traction since my tires were very dusty and dirty. Would this mess up the results?

Regardless, 415rwhp and 370rqtq is amazing for my mods, I don't even have a CAI and my midpipe has cats! The second pull went down to about 400 because of the heat, but that's still above my estimate . So overall I am happy.

BTW, This is with the stall reflash tune and I don't see the "dropoff" that some people mention above 6000 rpm, in fact it looks pretty damn good to me.

You can see my mods in my sig.

Oh yeah, the A/F chart I left at the dyno shop (oops), but I remember it being around 12-12.5 from like 4000rpm up, is that safe? I wish I had it, but I forgot.

Anyhow, here are some cool pics I took after a car wash, and pics at the dyno. I think the first pic is my new favorite pic of my car, looks really slick in it.

web-P1010019.jpg

web-P1010020.jpg

web-P1010023.jpg

web-P1010024.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread