Roush CAI
82 mm pulley
67 mm VMP Twin TB
ID 1000's
JMS Powermax V2 Fuelmax BAP
VMP Dual-fan heat exchanger
E85 fuel
All installed and dyno tuned by AED

With my current mods in my sig and the new SC setup; what are some dyno #'s guesstimates I will be putting down?

How about 1/4 mile passes? My current PB is 12.18 @ 119mph with current mods in sig.

EDIT: Ended up going with Stage 3 VMP package... wife lost it on me when she saw how much piecing together the Roush kit was. I saved $1,000 going with the kit and that included the Dual-fan heat exchanger! Like saving $2,000 basically.

Also Props to BJ @ VMP for answering my 500 questions and helping me out, great customer service!

Last edited:

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
625 rwhp guess....

You can kiss Traction goodbye! I sold my last car w/TVS cause I could never get enough traction to make all that power worth it! I had 3.73's too though, so it was a 40 roll monster though!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
cars will make good power on e85, I would suggest getting a f/p gauge so you can log f/p. from what we've seen the f/ usually drops from 55 to somewhere between 35-40.

The injectors will usually keep the car from going lean, but for safety, I would def consider doing a stage 1 fuel system at least. The engine can live along time on e85 with proper fuel.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
625 on 93, prob 660 on E85. Tires, suspension & driver mod determine 1/4 mile times, but a guess is low 10's

I'll have some of what ever this guy is Smoking! Lol!

A 82mm pulley & 93 pump gas won't get you 625whp, especially in a auto... Add E85 & fuel system and your there. Maybe a little more.
The auto only needs a Sticky tire to run 10's with a TVS... No driver mod needed.

mackdog2008

Established Member
cars will make good power on e85, I would suggest getting a f/p gauge so you can log f/p. from what we've seen the f/ usually drops from 55 to somewhere between 35-40.

The injectors will usually keep the car from going lean, but for safety, I would def consider doing a stage 1 fuel system at least. The engine can live along time on e85 with proper fuel.
I run a fuel pressure gauge and on e85 my pressure has never dropped below 42 psi at 7k so far..... If you can swing it I would definitely get a fuel system upgrade.

Been on the same setup as you are getting with a 79mm pulley and e85 for about 5k miles and don't regret it one bit.

I made 633rwhp 558rwtq on 91 octane with the 79mm pulley, haven't dynoed it on e85 yet.

Last edited:

'14 Shelby

Established Member
I'll have some of what ever this guy is Smoking! Lol!

A 82mm pulley & 93 pump gas won't get you 625whp, especially in a auto... Add E85 & fuel system and your there. Maybe a little more.
The auto only needs a Sticky tire to run 10's with a TVS... No driver mod needed.

Sorry I missed the "A6".... I was stoned when I wrote that :eek:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I run a fuel pressure gauge and on e85 my pressure has never dropped below 42 psi at 7k so far..... If you can swing it I would definitely get a fuel system upgrade.

Been on the same setup as you are getting with a 79mm pulley and e85 for about 5k miles and don't regret it one bit.

I made 633rwhp 558rwtq on 91 octane with the 79mm pulley, haven't dynoed it on e85 yet.

Even though you think 42psi isnt very low it changes the fuel pressure that is actually over the injector when you add boost into play.

throthaduece85

spinning not winning
Established Member
fuel system is so worth it. you can leave your factory lines in place and yank the return system if you ever needed to get out from under the car. BAP cost at least 300 bucks, entry level e85 fuel system from JPC 1350 (includes basic wiring). AND can be installed in a 15 if you decided to go that route.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
like i said, the injectors will help compensate for the lower f/p,

but the fact that the car is trying to push 55 psi and can't keep up, what is that saying....

Users who are viewing this thread