finally fr500 chromies on and pics

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
they look nice. They resemble the Z06 rims. Car looks low enough to me, I dont know...maybe its just me but I like the stance of the car from the factory. I dont have any plans to mess with the suspension at all at this point.

Terminator03

banned
yeah the fronts fine its mainly the back and the side skirts sit a little higher now. i went with 275/40 series eagle F-1's all the way around.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
They look pretty good. Probably look even better on Silver.

Hey, Cops in Michigan bust you yet for the tinted windows? State Police gave me all kinds of trouble on previous mustangs.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Looks good. Love to see people personalizing their cars. It IS a thing od beauty in stock for but aftermarket wheels set it off!

99SVTcobraVERT

why even buy them in chrome? there is hardly any chrome to the wheel? like i said look inbetween the spokes,that part isnt even chrome...

Brad

Banned
Been waiting to see those, and they dont look good, sorry. Maybe after some springs.. Not a flame, thanx for the pics, now I know what not to get.

Serious! Not a flame!

I wish ford racing offered the real 3 part wheels... now those ones were bad ass.

the rear wheel
FR512.JPG

Last edited:

Rwick7

Established Member
I like them...they would look better with the car lowered but they still look damn good to me. I just can't do 18's again :(

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
What Brad said. Keep those wheels back in the boondocks...

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
even though you may not like them you have to give him credit for getting something different instead of having the same rims as everyone else (stock). I like them though.

Brad - your right, if ford had some like that with the deep dish than that would be a MUST, but I still think terminator03's look good.

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by KevinJKD
even though you may not like them you have to give him credit for getting something different instead of having the same rims as everyone else (stock). I like them though.

Brad - your right, if ford had some like that with the deep dish than that would be a MUST, but I still think terminator03's look good.

When i first saw the Fr500 I made alot of calls about those wheels. Found out ford got BBS to make them. After alot more time on the phone I got the person on the phone who could give me some pricing on real FR500's. They would have to custom make them for me, and they would be about 5k. I love these wheels, but not the FR cheapo knock offs. If I was made out of money, the real deal fr500's would be my first choice.

Also notice how awesome the shaved side scoops and weird c pillar look!

FR53.JPG

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
That is definately a smooth looking car.

yeah I don't know if I would pay 5k, you might as well go with some HRE's or forgeline. But I still love my CCW's more than anything.:)

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by KevinJKD
That is definately a smooth looking car.

yeah I don't know if I would pay 5k, you might as well go with some HRE's or forgeline. But I still love my CCW's more than anything.:)

Saw those on the cover of last months 5.0 on some sick 95-98 body style. Those are very very awesome wheels you got there!Again, if I was made of money I would go for it, but I'm just a poor college student :(

If I had a coupe I would be looking into how I could get my c-pillar to look like that! In-fact, that c-pillar makes me want a coupe:eek:

Last edited:

CuLaTeR

Established Member
The rims look great, but I think you over did it with the stickers on the rocker panels. While you had the tires off should have added some new slotted brake rotors. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread