Finally Found my new ride tell me what ya think..

LBSVT93

Established Member
Well after looking for some time here I finally found my cobra. Its and 04 torch red with 6800 miles on it. The only things done to the car are different rotors, a Richard racing 2.80 pulley I believe and a predator hand held tuner came with the car. I did buy the car from a dealer and it took quite along time to negotiate the price until I got a fair deal. I am sure I paid a little more then if I would have gotten one from a private owner but this car is very low miles and looks awesome, plus I wanted red, and the dealer gave me a good apr on the loan and had the title on hand….(I was running into a lot of people who didn’t have title in hand)……I think I did good on the car and I love it, by far the most awesome mustang I have ever owned….future mod’s this season I hope will be:

Billitflow idlers and a pulley
Subframe connectors
Tri-Ax shifter
Flowmaster catback
Mac pro-chamber
And of course a tune………

I will post more pics in the members pic section at a later date......but here are a few quick ones I just snaped.....

DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

DSCN0118.gif

DSCN0117.gif

DSCN0116.gif

DSCN0115.jpg

murph

Boosted 3.8L
Established Member
Congrats!~! Ive been wanting one for a while but too many things goin on now to make the leap.... gorgeous car bro.

SVTBMG

Banned
Awesome. you have a good find there. Just a little friendly advice. Dont bother with the doing pullies and bla bla bla. Just save for a whipple and be done with it. I wish I would of done it that way. Instead I spent way too much just buying pullies then changing the setup and tuning over and over again. I spent about as much as if I would of just bought a whipple in the first place.

r6bullet

Established Member
Very nice car, I have my trans am for sale on ebay right now and I hope that I will be able to start a new thread with pics of my new Cobra someday soon. I LOVE the black seats, I still don't mind the grey though. Have fun with it

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Very nice, you did pry pay a little exra cause its a dealer, but 6800 is really low!

Also, everyone will suggest(including me) getting a MGW shifter, not a tri ax.

jvert

Established Member
You got the fasters color....LOL!!!

Great pick up gotta love torch red!!

Bullitt#918

I crave horsepower
Established Member
Nice man. You could always port/pulley the car, CobraMac just did that to his car and hes putting 510/510 to the ground...his car feels unbeatable

LBSVT93

Established Member
I love this car by far the most awsome mustang I have ever owned, I cant wait to get to get a catback an h-pipe, and a cold air intake on her, should wake her up good, I also got to get rid of this stock shifter it sucks.....thanks for the compliments...

SVT04

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase of the most awesome mustang around. + 1 on the MGW, the best shifter you can buy. Then add a good CAI onto your list...let the snake breathe !

sick03cobra

you made Terminator mad!
Established Member
welcome to the club....once you go 03 Cobra you never envy another guys car again.....unless its a more powerful 03 Cobra...

Users who are viewing this thread