Finally found it

Orange Peel

Established Member
Hello, my name is Steve, I'm from Waukesha Wisconsin, just picked up my 2004 10,000mi Comp Orange cobra (Friday)and looking to enhance the ride quality through power mod's soon. I was into gn's heavy a few years back and test drove a few termies a few years back but never got the bug until now, because I couldn't find the challenger setup the way I wanted at a decent price.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Welcome aboard SVTP :-D

Personally it doesn't bother me, but you should refrain from using the word "termy" around here, it get some of the SVTP Folk all riled up :mj:

Orange Peel

Established Member
Thanks guy's for the welcome I've got 11000miles now,driving this car is therapeutic and I'm getting so much oogling from the color and sounds she creates, I feel like a new kid on the block with a new toy. :banana:

Stevo151

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP man! :beer:
Thanks guy's for the welcome I've got 11000miles now,driving this car is therapeutic and I'm getting so much oogling from the color and sounds she creates, I feel like a new kid on the block with a new toy. :banana:

Wow that is a great find! how much did u get for it? Anyways welcome and post some pics!!! :rockon:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Hello, my name is Steve, I'm from Waukesha Wisconsin, just picked up my 2004 10,000mi Comp Orange cobra (Friday)and looking to enhance the ride quality through power mod's soon. I was into gn's heavy a few years back and test drove a few termies a few years back but never got the bug until now, because I couldn't find the challenger setup the way I wanted at a decent price.

Welcome aboard. I love that color.:beer:

Orange Peel

Established Member
Finally found it "the newbie forum"

Yes it does, and I've found it many of times :), 4 times for sure Hahahahah, today was nice and drove lot's today. Thanks again guy's I will post a few this week as I got 10 day's off.

Users who are viewing this thread