Finally found a Vette to run.

kirbyg16

Established Member
So I am cruising home from a friends house and I see a C6 up ahead. I quickly catch up to him and start to pace a little bit. The driver of the c6 was an older man so I immediatly figured shit, nevermind. To my surprise however he jumps on it briefly to signal that he wants to play. I motion for him to slow down because we were cruising at around 55 when I got beside him. We slow down to around 30-35 and I yell at him on 3 and honk. We take off and I instantly pull about 1/2 to 3/4 of a car on him and just stay there from what I could tell. We took it up until right at 140 where I let out. I have to say I was so happy not only to stay ahead of him but that the race was just that close.

After we run the owner of the vette pulls up next to me and ask me to pull over to chat. We chat and I tell him my mods(intake and tune) and he tells me that he is a 06, ls2, 6spd with an intake and cat-back.

I am still happy about the outcome and now I am looking to hunt down a ls3 vette. I think those will probably pull me though.

CobraKid04

Established Member
old man= slow reaction....hahahha

jk man good race...Wish you were closer, I would loooove to run a 5.0...I look for one everytime I drive.

Users who are viewing this thread