Finally down in TX

Whitehorse

Gearhead
Established Member
Hey there everyone!!

We made it- safe and sound down here to TX.
Trailered the Cobra behind the Uhaul without incident!

-Sean

95R#177

Established Member
Glad you made it OK! I did an OT at Continental Divide Racepark while you were moving. I'm going to do a half-day T&T session at Second Creek this month, and an OT there Sept 24.

The car has run great so far this summer. I'm even thinking of trying to make SVTOA events in Nashville or CA this fall, but I'm a little concerned about running into bad WX on the way home.

I'm thinking of doing a panhard bar this winter, and maybe a Maximum Motorsports front end--K-member, coil-overs, etc.

Let us know when you scope-out the TX tracks!

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
JimJr said:
Where abouts in TX are ya?

I'm attending an event at the TMS (Texas Motor Speedway north of Fort Worth) Infield Road Course hosted by the Panoz Racing School September 10th. Cost is only $75 for four sessions and there will be a bunch of SVT's in action. Here is a link for more info, http://www.dfwsvtoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=432

Man, I would love to go to that! I don't know if I will have time to get the interior back in my 93R or have time to fully service it by then though, with all my work commitments right now. :cryying:

Back on topic: Where in Texas did ya' move to?

Whitehorse

Gearhead
Established Member
We are having a house built on the NW side of FT Worth on the south side of Haslet. The apartment we are staying at is right across the 35W from Texas Motor Speedway. I don't think I'd be able to run an event right now but I will definately come over and watch. I'm working on keeping the sights off of the Cobra right now as we scrape together money for the house :shrug: Wives just dont understand. I may have to part with it though... We are buying a house on an acre and I am going to build a shop in the back. Anyone looking for a mint 99 Cobra with 9k miles and some mild mods?

Shane!!- Sounds like you are having a blast- I'm jealous. I am finally coming down from my "I gotta go racing!!!" fix. I was on the website looking at pics from PPIR and they have tons of pics of you!! I heard about second creek as we were packing up the house but no way I could swing it.

I'll keep you guys updated as the moving in continues!!

p.s. I just signed up on DFWstangs and Lonestar stangs under Revved- Seeya online

-Sean

Last edited:

Whitehorse

Gearhead
Established Member
Sad Day

Well it's official... The Cobra has to find a new home....

Is there a crying smiley?

Should be in the Auto trader here in the next few days.

It was too nice to beat up on the track anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread