Finally divorced and got the best gift ever. Pic inside

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Mine was finalized last year. Congrats from the bottom of my heart! it's been unbelievable! Remember - Only 1 tour of duty

Prototype007

Established Member
This is why I love SVTP, funny thread with hilarious responses!

After screwing with 2 married women, I'm never getting married. Talk about shitty generation of women!

Your logic:

Bail of hay in the field. Farmer isn't nearby. You have a lighter and the result is the bail of hays fault? Two way street here.

Black Sex

Established Member
I'm guessing some of you jumped into things too fast. Don't meet your women in the bar or the internet.

Coiled03

Established Member
I see the SVTP relationship experts are out in full force.

:rolleyes:

jbs$

Established Member
Gentlemen, if you never pay attention to anything else, hear this, meet her Mother, as that is the woman she will turn in to! She will look and act like her Mother, given a little time, be sure you like the results before it happen.

5.8 Venom

Established Member
Gentlemen, if you never pay attention to anything else, hear this, meet her Mother, as that is the woman she will turn in to! She will look and act like her Mother, given a little time, be sure you like the results before it happen.

^^^^^ He speaketh the truth!

Also, Women="Them on meds, them that need to be on meds!

Last edited:

Sirraf

Established Member
Nah....the only ending was there marriage. Sometimes I feel bad for myself!

I'll come out and say it. You have no respect for others or yourself. Cheating with anyone married is about as low as it gets in my book. It is mostly the woman's fault in your case, but you are supposed to be a man, not a 18 year college kid. I have learned that your acts come back to haunt you 10x fold. You will get paid back with interest one of these days.

Formula93

Established Member
I'll come out and say it. You have no respect for others or yourself. Cheating with anyone married is about as low as it gets in my book. It is mostly the woman's fault in your case, but you are supposed to be a man, not a 18 year college kid. I have learned that your acts come back to haunt you 10x fold. You will get paid back with interest one of these days.

****ing this^^^
Nothing worse in this world than a cheater, pieces of shit in my mind no matter what end you're on.

hoamskilet

Established Member

+65,000. Cheaters and anyone knowingly sleeping with someone who is married is a piece of shit as far as I'm concerned

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member

My Ex Wife turned out the opposite, like her father. Such an ass hole!

Prototype007

Established Member

****ing this^^^
Nothing worse in this world than a cheater, pieces of shit in my mind no matter what end you're on.

+65,000. Cheaters and anyone knowingly sleeping with someone who is married is a piece of shit as far as I'm concerned

Strongly agree with these 3.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
My wife gave me my beautiful son. Hard to hate a woman who gives you a gift like that IMHO.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
My wife gave me my beautiful son. Hard to hate a woman who gives you a gift like that IMHO.

So if you found out she was having multiple affairs over the years you would find it hard to hate her? I find it very easy to when they commit adultery.

Users who are viewing this thread