FINALLY DID IT!! The little 2.8 that could! 1011rwhp on boost 1137rwhp on spray!!

sarim17

Established Member
awesome numbers! congrats!

what fuel? i have very similar mods without the cams. hoping to have the car tuned by lund on e85 with 22-23psi.... i was hoping to be over the 850rwhp marker. im on id1000s.....
awesome graph! i bet it feels amazing.... would love to see some speedo vids!

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
Damn I've done plenty of vids but just never had one on the speedo now that I think of it, I'll do one soon, it's crazy on the street, a lot of fun though, now I've only sprayed it a few times while tuning the wet shot, and it was just pure insanity! Amazing how hard it pulls. As for the IAT's, I have a killer chiller and it keeps the IAT2's in check pretty well. On the dyno they never got above 85 degrees.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Oh that's good that you have a KC.. I didn't see any cooling mods and such. I can't imagine how that must feel.

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
Compression ratio is still stock at 8.5:1

I love my killer chiller! Thing does work!!

This 2.8 blower is now for sale as I have bought a 4.0 KB last month. PM me for details or take a look in the for sale section.

Last edited:

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
I like them, they provided a good power bump. I would like for them to be alittle more aggressive at idle but you can def tell there are cams in the car. I have a buddy that has a set of Custom L&M cams that lope their ass off!! but those are some high dollar versions. I also know that with the bigger cams they are having some issues with the timing chains and the added stress that it puts on them. so the JDM are a good compromise.

Users who are viewing this thread