Finally did it! Bought a Cobra

Pacman

Established Member
Was thinking about building one up, but I just thought that would be too much of a pain. Some of you guys might remember - link, I was debating about it...then saw this one for sale. I said hell with it and went ahead and bought it. It's like brand new. It's an 04 and has 400 miles on it. Here's some pictures, they aren't very good, I didn't take them. This is at the original owner's house. I'll try to get some pictures of it tonight or tomorrow with my WS.6.

wedding149yt7.jpg

wedding150wr8.jpg

Some more pics next to the WS.6, it was dark out so I had to take pictures in the garage, sorry guys. Just got back from crusing woodward 2:30 in the morning, definitely can call me a hardcore cruiser :-D

cobratata7.jpg

cobrata2nv1.jpg

cobrata3xj8.jpg

cobrata4ge3.jpg

cobrata5sp9.jpg

cobrata6nq5.jpg

cobrata7rl3.jpg

cobrata8fu9.jpg

cobrata9mv9.jpg

cobrata10wn0.jpg

Last edited:

Pacman

Established Member
WireEater said:
Awesome man, congrats.

I hope by the time I have the money to get one I can find a low millage one like that.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it! And it was in the same state as me, what are the odds. It's exactly what I wanted!!! Under 5k, black on black, and stock. Hard to find those features!!!

Still has warranty on it too, I'm going to get it extended

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Pacman said:
Yeah, I couldn't believe it! And it was in the same state as me, what are the odds. It's exactly what I wanted!!! Under 5k, black on black, and stock. Hard to find those features!!!

Congrats!

Very nice find man, and to find that in the same state as you is amazing. I had to get one shipped in from TX. to get a low mileage Cobra like that.

OxfordMach

You bet your ass its FAST
Established Member
Pacman said:

were do you live. you avatar says hell.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Looks great. Great find. By the way are the PACMAN that got suspended from the NFL. HA HA. Hope not. Just joking. Again congrats on the car. ENJOY!!!!!!

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
a virgin 400 mile cobra?! I didnt think something like that existed anymore.

Beautiful car and lower it!

Users who are viewing this thread