finally did a 4 point and seat delete

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
Well I finally got around to gettin the 4 point. I had a place custom do a 4 point roll bar with harness bar. Everything is chrome moly and it's all tig welded in. I think it turned out great..also had a custom rear seat delete made. Racing seats are next on the list.

Cobra014.jpg

Cobra016.jpg

Cobra013.jpg

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
tell me if you notice more noise in the car when you drive it around, ever since I had mine installed a few years ago it seems like the car picks up way more noise than before because it travels through the bar, Im trying to figure out if its becuase of the bar or if when the battle boxes were welded in if alot of the sound deadening material was removed. The rear seat delete looks very nice esp. with the svt logo

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
If I had one of those in my car I'd always be so paranoid I'd get into an accident and whack my head on the bar doing more damage than good...

Looks nice though!

95PGTTech

Established Member
If the roll bar or roll cage is installed properly, and you have proper seat and seatbelt restraints according to spec, even without head protection there should be no possible situation where your head could make contact with the bar.

if, in the event, that you did flip it, the bar would not bend and move any closer to you. if it does, you need to get a better roll bar installer/fabricator.

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
i had the 4 point done for $750. As for the seat delete, it was custom made by a local shop. I haven't noticed any noise traveling through the bar, i hear a LITTLE bit more road noise due to rear seat delete instead of the seats and foam, but not really that noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread