Finally came in!!

cdvision

Established Member
3 times this week I've been asked if mine was a 2013. I just roll with it and say yes. Lol
One thing about all 2013 Mustangs is that to the average non-car person they all look very similar. I would have prefered to see a little more dramatic styling cues for the GT500.

Last edited:

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
3 times this week I've been asked if mine was a 2013. I just roll with it and say yes. Lol
One thing about all 2013 Mustangs is that to the average non-car person they all look very similar. I would have prefered to see a little more dramatic styling cues for the GT500.

Same here, I have V6's that pull up next to me thinking they can take me, someone in a SHO Taurus tried showing off next to me :nonono:

farmboy90

Established Member
Grabber Blue just looks naked without the stripes. Lol
Bring it out Sunday night to the Tim's on Wye Rd and Sherwood Dr. 6:30-8:30 pm. I'd love to see it!!:beer:
Drive carefully out in the Park...the RCMP nailed me Monday morning on my way to work...$187 speeding ticket.

Do you have a radar detector?

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
Same here, I have V6's that pull up next to me thinking they can take me, someone in a SHO Taurus tried showing off next to me :nonono:

:lol1: Don't they see the word "S H E L B Y" across the back or the cobras on the side and back??? :nonono:

cdvision

Established Member
:lol1: Don't they see the word "S H E L B Y" across the back or the cobras on the side and back??? :nonono:

I've seen quite a few poser cars with Shelby letters and cobras on the fenders....most are clone V6 wannabes.
There is a black 2010 GT convertible in our hood that is similar to my wife's that has the "SHELBY" letters on the back. Yuck.

VaporDude

Established Member
I've seen quite a few poser cars with Shelby letters and cobras on the fenders....most are clone V6 wannabes.
There is a black 2010 GT convertible in our hood that is similar to my wife's that has the "SHELBY" letters on the back. Yuck.

Those are the ones that deserve a butt whoopin......

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member

There is a Grabber Blue GT with Shelby Alcoas, Roush side badges, a Shelby Faux Gas Cap and a Roush Spoiler....

The dude works at Sherwood Ford.... :lol: :nonono: :lol1: :kaboom:

cdvision

Established Member
There is a Grabber Blue GT with Shelby Alcoas, Roush side badges, a Shelby Faux Gas Cap and a Roush Spoiler....

The dude works at Sherwood Ford.... :lol: :nonono: :lol1: :kaboom:

There's a guy in Edmonton with a black 2007 V6 automatic convertible with full GT500 badging, dual exhaust, GT500 rear valance, Shelby Alcoa's but full V6 pony front end. Lol

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
d15b6b91-ebc2-ab23.jpg

1.01 - G

Users who are viewing this thread