Finally back to the states

usaf_eagle

Established Member
After a nice long tour im finally back.. looks like i'll be spending a SMALL (i say that now) chunk of the money i saved over there on the L.. Nitrous kit, a new valve body, and a some new stereo equipment (Kenwood DDX7017 and some component door speakers).. so i'd have to say the trip was worth it! :beer:

usaf_eagle

Established Member
I do aircraft maintenance on the E-8C Joint STARS in the USAF. The jets primary use is air to ground surveillance with a communications platform as a secondary purpose. I fix the radar system on the aircraft. Thanks guys.. looks like i definitely have a busy couple weeks ahead of me.. and yea.. its DEFINITELY good to be back.. i missed the truck mostly though.. (not hard to believe) :thumbsup:

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
Wow, you are coming back and I am going to be leaving. I am going to be in country by August.....welcome home.....and thank you

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
usaf_eagle said:
After a nice long tour im finally back.. looks like i'll be spending a SMALL (i say that now) chunk of the money i saved over there on the L.. Nitrous kit, a new valve body, and a some new stereo equipment (Kenwood DDX7017 and some component door speakers).. so i'd have to say the trip was worth it! :beer:

Welcome home Ron. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread