Finally Back into an SN95..

epracmetcon

Established Member
Well, after selling my 97 Pacific green car, I finally tracked it back down and am going to pick it back up this Sunday. It was one of those cars that had a lot of sentimental value that I wish I would have never sold. Its gonna need som TLC and I am sure I could buy a better example, but its a deal that I cant pass up and its MY old car..

laddanator

Established Member
Cool beans! I had a 95 GT I wished I'd never sold. Looked for the buyer forever with no luck. Maybe one of these my GT and I will meet again! :) Good Luck!

epracmetcon

Established Member
I am pretty excited. I have a lot of fond memories with that car, and just be able to get it back into my possession makes me giddy as ****.. lol

mark23svt

Established Member
It's weird I just got my BAB back. I had sold it to a friend and bought a trans am, I ended up wanting my car back so bad I traded the same friend plus cash on his side. Lost a little but that's fine I'm glad I have my car back.

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
Congrats on getting it back, man. Hopefully she doesn't need too much to get her back to where she was or better.

Couldn't part with mine...

Prototype007

Established Member
Good to hear, OP! Hopefully you won't have much headache getting it back to the way you want it!

I was so happy to get rid of my first 97 Cobra, but I knew I'd get another one someday. Luckily for me I did and my current one is in a lot better shape than the old one!

97cobra...

Established Member
Congrats on getting the car back I've had thoughts of selling mine but every time I got to make an add I just can't do it lol and everyone knows pg cobras are the fastest :)!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread