Finally back in the stang!!!

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Sup guys. Just wanted to post how excited I am to be back in my car today. The car got hit with a bunch of things at one time. My return line for my turbo had a hole in it from rubbing the steering shaft. Then a v band clamp went south. After all that got fixed and I thought I could get back on the road the car kills as I'm driving. Imagine that, just rolling home and the music is still on but the car isn't going anymore. Got the tow and started to diagnose. Seeing that the wotbox wasn't lit anymore I knew it had to do something with that. I knew the location of the wiring was risky but i had the box on the car before the turbos so the harness was trimmed and couldn't be moved. That was exactly my problem as you can see from the pic those wires were cooked lol. All is well now and I got my first real ride since March. Looking to hit the lake up later today (sunday). Just wanted to share since I saw a thread about what you installed this weekend. Oh yea forgot about cooking my second ac line. Will be getting that stainless one made to solve this issue.

20140514_215937_zpsqxobaq9k.jpg

20140513_194258_zpsodk6uzww.jpg

New harness and heat sleeve.

20140516_194423_zpsvsep86gd.jpg

20140517_170735_zpskatzaty2.jpg

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Good to have you back on scene Barrion. That is a rotten string of bad luck bud. Now go get those gears installed and hit the rollers! I keep telling myself I have to get over to NOLA and hang with you fellas. Someday...

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Yea, Im ordering the gears this week. Talked to JMS and will schedule time over there to get them put in and see what numbers Im making. I plan to go with 3.27s. Been reading bout the 3.31s that everyone has but I think Ill drop a lil more to make sure I can stay in 4 a lil while longer when I up the boost. When I come to the sip we got to hook up.

Torchy

Established Member
What up man! Are those the 6266 JB Precisions? Your center section is different than mine. Interesting

Users who are viewing this thread