Finally back in a mustang!!!

ZincYellowGT281

Established Member
Hello there SVTP,

I finally pulled the triger on a mustang 2011 gt m6 premium coupe. I must say I missed the power of a muscle car! it has been too long. Since I sold my fobra I have been driving around in a mercedes c-class. It was a nice comfortable ride, but boring :sleeping: I do not miss it at all.

The car actually came with some extras done to it already:

Acutally 2010 shelby wheels
shelby style foglights
Borla Atak mufflers
Shelby spoiler
no sound tube, 5.0 floor mats and roush shiftnob

I also bought a set of eibach prokit springs of my buddy for a steal, just in need of a panbard bar, any recommendations would be awesome.

thanks for looking!

Jr-Ride-2_zpslyw6iaj1.jpg

0B7_guGfNUbzkcE5DMHlxSjRiQzA_zps14bydpkk.png

IMG_20140223_171058_901_zps5rkc91vb.jpg

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Nice car, tell you buddy with the green car his toe in is off a bit i can see the tire leaning outward...

ZincYellowGT281

Established Member
I know the feeling. I went almost 10 years without one. Just got mine a few months ago.

Wow ten years? here I thought I was going crazy after 2 lol. I would punch my steering wheel everytime I saw a 5.0 saying "damn I want one"

awesome man i'd take that over a c class any day!

Agreed! never want to go back. I'm a real estate agent here in California, my gas mileage isn't the same, but boy do I enjoy the commute :rockon:

Nice car, tell you buddy with the green car his toe in is off a bit i can see the tire leaning outward...

Thanks, his front shocks are actually blown, not sure if that makes a difference?
Congrats on the car!
As far as recommendations go with suspension components. BMR!

Thank you, I will look into it. On my fobra I went maximum motorsport everything, that was expensive! So Im open to other brands.

thanks to everyone else! I appreciate the compliments.

Dragonpassion

Established Member
Sweet!!!

J&M adjustable on my 13, with extreme J&M LCA and BMR Relocations. Set up with toyo r888 s They all play well with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread