Finally back in a fox

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
wow, looks awesome. I was fooled as well. Im jealous and really want a 93 Cobra one day. What is that color called?

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
looks in good shape!
Ya not bad for a 17 year old car
wow, looks awesome. I was fooled as well. Im jealous and really want a 93 Cobra one day. What is that color called?
Thanks, they are gorgeous looking cars. The color is Vibrant red
man thats a sharp car,,,cant wait to find another fox
Thanks, I sold my 91 notch back in 05 and missed ever since...their is nothing like a fox :rockon:

Nick_B95GT

Established Member
yeah i sold my 88 fox after i bought my 95 gt,,,i wish now i wouldnt have bought the 95 gt and just took the money and built the 88 but oh well,,,maybe one day ill be able to find another,,a friend of mine has a teal 92 fox LX turned GT he might be selling for 3000,,,would like to get it

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
yeah i sold my 88 fox after i bought my 95 gt,,,i wish now i wouldnt have bought the 95 gt and just took the money and built the 88 but oh well,,,maybe one day ill be able to find another,,a friend of mine has a teal 92 fox LX turned GT he might be selling for 3000,,,would like to get it
I would def jump on it if you have the chance, good luck
lucky sob...lol Very nice car!!!!
haha I agree, thanks.

jvert

Established Member
Cant go wrong with that car! I have a 93 cobra as well and I couldnt tell it was a clone. Very nice job.

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
That is a damn good looking Cobra!! Nice trade!
Thanks
i love those salad shooter rims on those cars. Couldn't pull them off on a modern mustang, but they are perfect on the fox cobras
I agree 100% the rims are in ehh condition, maybe do the chrome version of them.
Very sharp car.
Thanks
Thanks
Cant go wrong with that car! I have a 93 cobra as well and I couldnt tell it was a clone. Very nice job.
I'm in love with it haha, thanks.

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
Well if you know 93 cobra's the first clue is the way the front wheel's look in the wheel well. they are to far in. here is a pic to see what i mean.Cause the front brakes on a real 93 cobra are different then a regular 5.0 and the off set on the wheels on a 93 cobra are different to. so he must of not changed the fron brakes off the real 93 cobra then and left the 5.0 one's on there.
All and all nice fobra for sure. enjoy it. time to mod it know.
5451d1102987109-93-cobra-test-

clean50017.jpg

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
Well if you know 93 cobra's the first clue is the way the front wheel's look in the wheel well. they are to far in. here is a pic to see what i mean.Cause the front brakes on a real 93 cobra are different then a regular 5.0 and the off set on the wheels on a 93 cobra are different to. so he must of not changed the fron brakes off the real 93 cobra then and left the 5.0 one's on there.
All and all nice fobra for sure. enjoy it. time to mod it know.
5451d1102987109-93-cobra-test-

clean50017.jpg

Ok thanks for the info...what about the rears?

Epikmach

Established Member
Very nice man!!! Congrats. Although your GT was sick, that was a good trade IMO... Nothin like a clean fox... What are the plans 4 it?

streakmatt

Established Member
Looking good Shaun! :rockon:...I knew you would eventually get back into a Fox. Ever since you had to sell your clean silver coupe, you've been missing it huh. It looks like the guy you bought it from did the conversion right from what I can see. Color is right, bumpers, and moldings all match up. You better keep this one man!

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
Very nice man!!! Congrats. Although your GT was sick, that was a good trade IMO... Nothin like a clean fox... What are the plans 4 it?
Thanks Dustin, tint is def first haha can't be rolling around in a fish bowl. Prob do full exhaust with long tubes, then suspension and in the future hopefully a nice cam and some afr 165's.
Looking good Shaun! :rockon:...I knew you would eventually get back into a Fox. Ever since you had to sell your clean silver coupe, you've been missing it huh. It looks like the guy you bought it from did the conversion right from what I can see. Color is right, bumpers, and moldings all match up. You better keep this one man!
Thanks Matt, I def do miss that silver coupe everyday haha. I def plan on holding on to this one for a long long time. Can't wait to see your stang in 5.0 mag in the next few months :beer:
great trade man! love the new fox.

Thanks bud

Users who are viewing this thread