Finally a terminator owner!!

TP 112

Established Member
Nice looking Terminator man. Great mod's also already done, looks like your set to go. I would have the car retuned also as stated above just for safety.. This way you know what you have and where the car actually is performance wise. Very nice find.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Talked to a guy tonight who just bought his first Terminator, a Torch Red 2003 10th Anniversary. I told him about SVTP and he said he'd be joining. It's still amazing how folks who buy these cars get so excited. Actually, it isn't amazing at all. It's expected! ;)
Last Monday I met a friend at his work for lunch. He was glad I brought the Cobra as he had been wanting a ride. I handed him the keys and he was surprised. We took the long way to lunch and he said he gets it now. He has an 01 currently and was surprised at the differences. Mostly in the power department. I have a lot more suspension work than he does. But even then he said he understands why people like these cars.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
Congratulations! Low mileage and a nice list of mods. I like the wheels. It looks lowered a bit; which lowering springs? And do you have the LM1 or LM2 catback?

Thanks Bob! It's sitting on H&R Race springs I'll be swapping those out for Super Sport soon and has the LM1 catback. Thinking on going borla since that was on my last cobra and loved the sound.

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the kind words I really appreciate it!!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
Congrats! Looks great. What size are the rims and tires on it? Are they Rovos wheels? And as CobraBob asked, is it lowered, and what springs?

The wheels are 18" Rovo Durbans 9 front 10.5 in the rear. The rear tires are 285/35/18 but I have some 315/35/18 new Toyo Proxes TQ sitting on the garage I need to put on. It's lowered on H&R Race springs but like I told CobrBob I'll be swapping those out for Super Sports soon

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
Talked to a guy tonight who just bought his first Terminator, a Torch Red 2003 10th Anniversary. I told him about SVTP and he said he'd be joining. It's still amazing how folks who buy these cars get so excited. Actually, it isn't amazing at all. It's expected! ;)

I've wanted a Terminator since they first came out. Unfortunately when I was shopping for my first mustang I could only afford a 99-01. Sold my 99 (Still crying) lol and was able to purchase this cobra. It really is amazing how a 14 year old car can get someone more excited than a brand new 0 mile vehicle.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Curious as to why your swapping out the race springs for super sports? The race springs may not give the most drop, but overall performance will be better. Especially with a bigger blower.

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
Curious as to why your swapping out the race springs for super sports? The race springs may not give the most drop, but overall performance will be better. Especially with a bigger blower.

Honestly I like the way the car sits with super sports. I won't be taking the car to the track anytime soon as I have some bugs to fix on it. If I notice a difference in performance I'll swap back to Race springs. My last cobra had super sports just going back to what I'm comfortable in.

Users who are viewing this thread