94cobra

When will it be fast enuf
Established Member
I finally got it working I hope. No more red X's

picture_334.jpg

94cobra

Established Member
Nothing like my 4x4 cobra. The car has stock suspension.

I read a long time ago that the bumper gap was created because it would meet the national standard bumper height.

thanks
john

RyClef331

Established Member
yeah dude...keep em. Mine are the same except I couldn't locate a polished center cap so i just blacked it out like the rest of the rim. Looks good though. Kinda has a bit of all the "R's" in there...

94cobra

Established Member
I like them but if i asked 10 people (mustang owners), 5 would hate them and 5 would love them. But as soon as I tell them they are 93 cobra R rims, everybody starts to like them.

thanks
john

RyClef331

Established Member
the more i look at it, the more i gotta say the lug-showing center caps gotta go. either get a flat faced one or blackem out.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
drop the car and wider tires and then post pics, other than that very original:beer:

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
I think it looks terrible. I also have a 94 rio cobbie and have been looking at new rims, but definitely not feeling that look. Just IMO, and to each his own though

UK

94cobra

Established Member
opinions are welcomed, it's a free country. I will be putting the stock rims back on in a few weeks. I will be selling it this spring. She only has 66,000 miles on her.

thanks
john

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
If you are selling, put those rims on Ebay. You will get LOTS of money for them. They are some of the most wanted rims out there, along with the stock 93 cobra rims.

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
its looks better in person or seen going down the road. i like them, but john already knows that ;-)
as far as the 4x4 effect :lol1: yea its funny but you know what?? the car launches like a beast!! and i know that from personal experience. i would do the same thing john-put stockers back on to sell car and ebay the r-wheels.
later,
bryan

Users who are viewing this thread