Finally... (56k.. no way)

Dekorum

Established Member
I've been posting here for an exact year now and never posted pics of my car. I finally got the car to look somewhat how I want it to. It rained for like 3 weeks and today was the start of the nice dry and cool weather, so I cleaned up the car a little and shot some of my first decent pictures. The car has 83k miles on it and its a DD!!

IMG_000201.jpg

IMG_000401.jpg

IMG_000501.jpg

IMG_000701.jpg

IMG_000801.jpg

IMG_000301.jpg

IMG_00371.jpg

IMG_00331.jpg

IMG_00341.jpg

IMG_00321.jpg

IMG_00311.jpg

IMG_00271.jpg

IMG_00261.jpg

IMG_00281.jpg

IMG_00121.jpg

IMG_00111.jpg

IMG_00091.jpg

IMG_00151.jpg

IMG_00141.jpg

DIRTY ENGINE BAY!
IMG_00171.jpg

Last edited:

Dekorum

Established Member
Nice....just missing one thing.....TIRE SHINE, TIRE SHINE, TIRE SHINE!!!!! :thumbsup:

Eh, I dunno. That crap gets nasty at times. I use it sometimes but trying to stay away from it now.

venomous97cobra said:
Nice and clean!!! What do you have planed for the car in the future?

Thanks. I have no definite long term plans. I think I want it to stay NA but keep it efficient for a daily driver, so H/C/I might not be next. If anything I want to port the stock H/I. Suspension is coming ASAP. I need shocks/struts and a new steering rack and LCAs!!

Karnick_GT said:
Excellent Pics.. is that the original paint??? What do you use to keep it up like that?

The paint isn't THAT nice in person. It looks 10x better in pictures. I've had 3 panels repainted because they had some dents that I wanted removed. They have yet to be buffed and feathered in with the rest of the 13 yr old paint. I just use Turtle's black wax, but it hasn't been waxed in at least a month. I used the ice car wash stuff right before these pics though.

Slow95Cobra said:
that mug looks killer with the factory wheels... what cold air kit is that?

Lol, mug?? The cold air kit is some crap from ebay. I didn't even use the thing that bolts up to the fender and holds the tubing in place because that crap didn't fit correctly. Also, I had to get new screws and nuts to bolt up the MAF because the ones that came with the kit didn't fit. Ebay CAIs blow. I just like how it looks compared to stock. I like having my MAF revealed and not in some black box of hell.

Users who are viewing this thread