Finally 04 seats are in!

Mac25

Established Member
They came in yesterday and I put them in last night. To late to take pics so I took some today. They went in pretty easy. I think they look great and they feel great!! Just thought I would share :pepper:

100_3542.gif

100_3537.gif

100_3534.gif

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Those are awesome. I definitly plan on getting myself a set in the future.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Those look awesome dude! i always wondered what theyd look like in the Saddle interior

also...where did you get that e brake boot?

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Yeh, how much did they cost? I assume those are black from the picture. They'd look even better with some new black carpet.

slow98svt

www.snma.net
Established Member
Man thoes look awesome, makes me want mine back alot lol also does the 01+ console just bolt into place??

Mac25

Established Member
I thought about the carpet while I was installing the seats.lol I am thinking about changing the entire interior to the "new" dark charcoal. It was a package deal. I bought the seats, console, steering wheel (that will be here soon), and the door panels (I still have to put those on). I picked up all the stuff for $1600. I think I am going to buy the rear panels, door sills, and kick panels too. Then all I have to do is change the dash. The seats fit in with no problem. I used the rails that came with the seats. No issues at all. The power is another subject. We have 2 prongs and the new seats have 4. I used the power cord off my old crappy seats and cut the wires. The new seats move front/back and up. I was not able to get the lumbars to work though? Still trying to figure that one out.. Thanks for the reply's. Oh here is an old pic

The console fits in fine, I had to change the wires to fit into the power outlets but that's it. I love them!! I can actually have a soda in the car and still shift with no problem! I am going to be selling my tan one if anyone wants it?
100_2946.gif

Last edited:

JohnsMyName

Established Member
Mac can you post a pic of were your new black center console meets the tan dash?

ps Looks absolutely beutifull Mac good job I was thinking about the exact same combo in my tan interior, From the all black 03 seats to the black center console with the cup holder :beer:

96laserRedcobra

Established Member
They look good. :thumbsup:

Her is a quick pic of mine.
my.php

[url]http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0557mx.jpg[/url][IMG]
[IMG]http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0557mx.jpg

Last edited:

HeXX 1

Established Member
that's awesome man.. I've never seen that done before.. never thought of it either - good idea, I think I may do that too :)

Users who are viewing this thread