img_0758.gif

img_0757.gif

weswtbcobra

Established Member
crazyj0n said:
nice
that stock tint?
legal?

nope- bought it at 8:00 last night, had the windows tinted at 9:00 this morning. 5% all the way around- hasn't dried yet.......and no, it's not legal.

Last edited:

BlueSS

weswtbcobra said:
nope- bought it at 8:00 last night, had the windows tinted at 9:00 this morning. 5% all the way around- hasn't dried yet.......and no, it's not legal.
:rockon: You Don't Waste Any Time! :beer: Time For Heads And Cam :eek:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
good man, and f those people that said you couldnt sell your cobra for the amount you did.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
CHINI said:
good man, and f those people that said you couldnt sell your cobra for the amount you did.

Weswtbcobra, you sold your Cobra???? It seems like you just got all that work done to the car.

Last edited:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
awsome vette dude. One pulled up at the gas station the other day while i was there. I couldnt hear it at all when it pulled up or when it left, get an exhaust on that thing asap!!!

mrose75

Established Member
That is PIMP!!! My favorite color on a Vette. How much did the Cobra go for??

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Car looks great and the tint looks pimp. At first I thought there would be some pics of some hotties, but that is just as hot. Just get it lowered and she'll look even tougher

weswtbcobra

Established Member
i have a $10k deposit to hold the cobra for a few weeks until the buyer closes on a line of credit. Car sold for 40k. Cobra was fun and all, but with a coupe running deep in the ???? :rolling: the Cobra was sitting in the garage getting ignored. Any spare time i have is at the track, and the Cobra was too nice to beat the crap out of at the track.

it's not going to hurt my feelings if the guy doesn't come through- the Cobra is definately faster than the Corvette (by a ton), and i could still play in it every now and then. I really don't care either way, i don't have any car payments on 'em, so it really doesn't hurt if they sit.

no plans for the Vette really, just ridin' and thats about it. Maybe intake, exhaust and lower it a little and that's it. I am going to try to have my first performance car that i don't mod the shit out of.

i think the people that worked on the car (Amazon and Modular Powerhouse) thought i was joking when i said i would probably be tired of the car in a matter of months as i was handing over large bundles of cash. :bash:

oh well- you only live once.

weswtbcobra

Established Member
one more thing-

the final kill for the Cobra before parking it for good was a Z06. Gapped him by 8 or so cars from 50-140.

Thought you guys could appreciate that. (yeah i know, big fish story with no video) :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread