finale i have it

churro

Established Member
Wus up guys i want to share some pictures of my new car my first car , i always wanted terminator so i got me one. Heres some pictures of it, i bought this car in Copperas Cove, TX. The only mod it has is an jlt cai n some flowmasters the car is in good conditions 43k miles on it very clean car. The car has a plate in the engine that says the name of the old owner the name is Chad cantrell, do any one recognize this cobra or know about it?

IMAG0002.jpg

Untitled54.jpg

16703717645_281944076_IM1_03_565x421_A_562x421.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

Last edited:

DKRanger22

Established Member
Isn't the name plate in the engine compartment the guy that built the engine, not the previous owner?

Last edited:

churro

Established Member
Sorry for the grammar im just in a hurry, and for the pictures im not into camaras so if you like them take a look at them if not dont.

Dk- is not in the engine compartment, is another one that you can buy with your name and build number....

TEX-STANG

Established Member
NICE car man congrats,I love that red! Ignor A-hole comments about your grammar and your picture skills some people have nothing better to do. We arent on here to have our grammar skills graded or picture skills judged we are here to share our love for our rides!

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
+1

nice car man congrats,i love that red! Ignor a-hole comments about your grammar and your picture skills some people have nothing better to do. We arent on here to have our grammar skills graded or picture skills judged we are here to share our love for our rides!

tdschst

Established Member
congrats on the car. wish i couldve gotten a cobra when i was 16. then again when i was 16 they were alot slower

C-Tidda

Established Member
NICE car man congrats,I love that red! Ignor A-hole comments about your grammar and your picture skills some people have nothing better to do. We arent on here to have our grammar skills graded or picture skills judged we are here to share our love for our rides!

This

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Your picture posting skills are equal to your grammar skills.:bash::poke::loser:
nice car man dont mind the -ss hole grammer police out here, seems hes got to much time on his hand up there in the nothern country, lol great first car enjoy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread