Final thoughts on the 3m Invinca-Shield

MysticSN95

Established Member
I just want to know the pros and cons of this product. I have a Mystichrome and i want to keep the chips and nicks to a min. Thanks

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
I have looked into this product and seen it on a vehicle you cant tell its on the car until you see where it stops. There will be a line where the 3m stops and you have to keep the ridge clean or it shows even more. It is guarented not to crack peel yellow etc for 5 years but it is expensive to have it installed is around 600.00 that is for the hood fenders front bumper behind the front wheels and back wheels and for the side scoops. If you drive in the winter it is a must it will save your paint and it is removable. The guy i know that does the installation said it is easy to install except for the bumper. However if it is not installed by a pro then the warrenty is void

blwn88cpe

Established Member
I have it and recommend it also. The bumper piece is definitely a bitch!!!

MysticSN95

Established Member
Where did you get it? Do you think if it was replaced say in 5 yrs that the glue and stuff would come off? As far as the warranty it doesn't say if its void if you put it on. What make the bumper so hard?

Users who are viewing this thread