final pics of the Viper before I sell it MUST SEE!!!

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
Nice Viper.

But $30K is $30K. If you are so pissed about getting that offer from a dealer why try to sell it on here for the same price? $30K today is better than $30K tomorrow. :shrug:

would rather F*** the stealership and give someone a great deal than let the dealer make at least 10k off the car

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
vipersss083.jpg

This picture reminds me something out of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit lol.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Who ever buys this car is a smart person but Why would you sell a Viper ? I understand your reason im sure but please don't do it, it's beautiful.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
would rather F*** the stealership and give someone a great deal than let the dealer make at least 10k off the car

the dealer's not getting ****ed. im sure they could care less. if they really wanted it, they wouldnt have lowered their offer. and who cares if theyre going to make $10k. you have to remember that right now is a horrible time to sell cars. they could end up sitting on it for quite some time, or cutting the price way down just to flip it. "when unicef gets in the towing business..." lol

as mentioned, if you can take $30k right NOW then why wait to take $30k later? but if youre pissed at the dealer, then its understandable lol. or if youre just trying to hook a fellow svtper up :thumbsup:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Awesome! That body style is what made that car one of my all time favorites. Good luck with the sale.

jumbojet

Established Member
I posted this on LS1 GTO for you. Hope you don't mind. I think it's a steal at that price. This is the last year the Viper came fully forged correct? And is the compression ratio in the mid low 9's as well?...boost friendly car right there if so.

any 1/4 numbers? what size tire you running in the rear?

BTW..I'd lose the video of your girlfriend mashing 3rd gear LOL!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread