Final HP upgrade

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
Here is pictures of the new S/C I added, as well as the lowering, rims, tires ad well. All I need now is a good boost gauge and strut tower brace. And any ideas on placement of the boost gauge and where to get one would be very helpful.:pepper: :banana: :burnout:

imgp0396.jpg

IMGP0395.jpg

imgp03942.jpg

IMGP0197.jpg

IMGP0202.jpg

IMGP0201.jpg

IMGP0200.jpg

juiced

Established Member
Hey what color is the interior. That is a slick color combo. Car is sweet. No one will see you coming. Congrats on the s/c. The wheels look good.:coolman:

Last edited:

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
juiced said:
Hey what color is the interior. That is a slick color combo. Car is sweet. No one will see you coming. Congrats on the s/c. The wheels look good.:coolman:
the interior is parchment(tan) and I agree about the color combo it is pretty sick. The cool part is you don't see this combo very often. In fact it is the only one I've ever seen out here in cali. I'm really stoked about the whole package I've created. Thanks for the compliments.:coolman:

MattP 343

Established Member
Yeah I hear you, Im kind of in the same boat right now because Im getting ready to go to college this next Fall and I need to save up some cash!

Once the warrnty is up you can have a bunch of fun...A lot of people will say that the Roush eaton isn't worth it, but it will supply plenty of power to throw a stock rod, with a smaller pully and good tune!

F8L_50

Banned
P1010013.jpg
This is mine once i repaint my car though were going to do it black with red and silver realistic flames to match my engine bay

F8L_50

Banned
01 GT GIRL said:
I'm going to look into that smaller pully and tune alittle more the guy at ford said here in CA it voided the warranty.

tunes are dangerous on these stock blocks its all hit and miss... sense you wanted to safe car with a warranty there are tons more mods to increase speed. if you do decided to get a different pulley talk to Magnuson they can make you a custom pulley for that blower

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
F8L_50 said:
tunes are dangerous on these stock blocks its all hit and miss... sense you wanted to safe car with a warranty there are tons more mods to increase speed. if you do decided to get a different pulley talk to Magnuson they can make you a custom pulley for that blower
I meant that I was going to look into the smaller pully that Roush makes and the tune that goes with that. I know guys on this site that did it and still have warranty but they are not in California the emission standards are different here. Also I like your gauges so far I like those the best. Where did you get them can you give me their web address please?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread