Final Fantasy 11

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Anyone else play this game?? I pulled/strained my achilles tendon late last week and had a long weekend on the couch, so I had the wife go buy me it for the PS2.

I have played it for hours on end but still dont know a whole hell of alot, but its fun. Not too mention the hardrive is cool, just waiting for downloads for other games I own. (read: SOCOM 2 :coolman: )

I think there are a few different servers so even if you do play odds are you are not in the same one as me, but just wondering. I ll check my server when I get home. That might be soon, my knee is killing me. All that limping around caused my bercitis(sp???) to come back. My knee is swelling up and F'n killing me. Guess its back to the doctors.

:beer:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by Fn'sh!t^
Anyone else play this game?? I pulled/strained my achilles tendon late last week and had a long weekend on the couch, so I had the wife go buy me it for the PS2.

I have played it for hours on end but still dont know a whole hell of alot, but its fun. Not too mention the hardrive is cool, just waiting for downloads for other games I own. (read: SOCOM 2 :coolman: )

I think there are a few different servers so even if you do play odds are you are not in the same one as me, but just wondering. I ll check my server when I get home. That might be soon, my knee is killing me. All that limping around caused my bercitis(sp???) to come back. My knee is swelling up and F'n killing me. Guess its back to the doctors.

:beer:

Bought it 1st day it came out on the PC, and what a let down, I do not think ill ever buy a FF game, after FF 7, that was the final, and best one IMHO.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater
I got it for the PC and played for about 3 days and got bored of it. Being I played Everquest for about 5years, I guess I was expecting more out of it.

Uo for life, 96-00. No other Online games comes close, yet. Waiting on WOW.

Re: Re: Final Fantasy 11

Originally posted by The Piper
Bought it 1st day it came out on the PC, and what a let down, I do not think ill ever buy a FF game, after FF 7, that was the final, and best one IMHO.

FFX was awesome. Complete redemption for the series. FFIX was alright as well. Check'em out if you haven't already.

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Played FF11 for about 2 months and let it go, But I came from DAOC which I liked the game play of much better untill they Dev ruined it, now I just play Planetside untill WoW comes out......just hope that isnt as big a let down as SWG.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Final Fantasy 11

Originally posted by Euphoric One
FFX was awesome. Complete redemption for the series. FFIX was alright as well. Check'em out if you haven't already.

Final Fantasy 10 had a great story and could've been a lot better than it was in my opinion. Let me down a bit. 9, I got to like disc 3 and just started getting tired with it.

7 and 8 both are awesome games. I actually prefer the fighting and setting in 8 more then 7. But 7 kinda emmerses you like only it and maybe 6 can do. 6 (released as 3 in U.S.)is probably the best in the series but lacks the graphics.

I'm just waiting for star ocean 3. star ocean 2 f'ing rocked.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I never played UO, that game came out around the time I started using the dam internet. I always heard cool things about it but to this day I have never played, or even seen it.

WoW hopefully will not be a let down like most of the MMPG games have been. It looks really good though, I will say that. Has a different look than all the others, has that cartoonish look.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater
I never played UO, that game came out around the time I started using the dam internet. I always heard cool things about it but to this day I have never played, or even seen it.

WoW hopefully will not be a let down like most of the MMPG games have been. It looks really good though, I will say that. Has a different look than all the others, has that cartoonish look.

Some pics of my guild SinnersAmongSaints[SAS] kicking ass on IPY server.

Pagan_2-18_19.49.jpg

Pagan_2-18_21.49-1.jpg

Pagan_2-18_21.43.jpg

03CobraBro

Established Member
Hey! You guys still play UO? I'v been playing for over 6 years.

Any of you guys play Lineage II? Its mostly PVP based.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread