Final Dyno Results!

GK_crewchief

Kenne Bell Boosted
Established Member
Well I picked up the truck today from AVT after getting my race tune done and my street tune cleaned up a bit. The following numbers are as follows...

Street Tune: 605HP/623TQ at 15psi 14* timing 93oct. Fuel with 4lb lower/3.5" upper Run Conditions 72*F 36% Humidity

Race Tune: 639HP/693TQ at 19psi 18* timing VP 116 Race Fuel with 4lb lower/3" upper Run Conditions 83*F 66% Humidity

Pretty good numbers IMO. The temps had a lot to do with my race tune numbers today. It is so hot and humid here in the Carolina's. My next upgrades will be a 3" exhaust and new intercooler pump since it wasn't coming on at times during the dyno run cool downs....

Here are my following mods done by Arthur Todd at AVT Performance in Conway,SC....
Motor
New 2004 NVH 5.4L Short Block bored .30over
Manley H Beam Rods
Manley Pistons
Exhaust
Ported Lower Intake Manifold
JLP Stage II CNC Ported Heads
Stage II Comp Cams "degreed"
Dynatech Long Tube Headers w/ mid pipes and high flow Cats
Bassani BX Cat-Back Exhaust
Supercharger
Kenne Bell 2.6S
Intake
Custom 4" Intake Tube
Accufab SBTB
SCT BA2400
Fuel
Siemens Deka 60# Fuel Injectors
Walbro Dual 255lph Fuel Pumps
Cooling
JDM Electric Fan
Afco Heat Exchanger
JLP Powercooler
Transmission
Precision Industries 2600 Stall TQ Converter
Factory Tech Valve Body
Traction
JLP Traction Bars
JLP D/S Loop
Nitto Drag Radials
Tuning
SCT Xcal2
Arthur Todd at AVT Performance
015.jpg

Thanks go out to first of all Ronnie for helping me out with all my questions about my truck and all his knowledge. He is a true friend and I can't thank him enough for everything he has tought me. Everyone on here who has answered my many questions about building my motor and lastly Arthur Todd.... man you sure are an amazing engine builder! Thanks for making my dreams come true by owning a built Lightning!

Last edited:

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
Awesome numbers Jeff!!! IMO, you should just remove your cats and install some pipe in their place. A 3" exhaust may sound a little better, but as far as power goes, it's not needed and a waste of money unless you're making above 800RWHP. The 2.5" pipes will flow more than enough for your application.

Unless you believe the hype and actually think you'll gain 60RWHP by just installing the 3" exhaust...:lol::nonono:

GK_crewchief

Kenne Bell Boosted
Established Member
Awesome numbers Jeff!!! IMO, you should just remove your cats and install some pipe in their place. A 3" exhaust may sound a little better, but as far as power goes, it's not needed and a waste of money unless you're making above 800RWHP. The 2.5" pipes will flow more than enough for your application.

Unless you believe the hype and actually think you'll gain 60RWHP by just installing the 3" exhaust...:lol::nonono:

I need to try and find the Dynatech Test pipe.... they had one for sale over on NLOC but it got sold quick.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
:dw::dw::dw::dw: is that all?????????

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: J/K :-D:-D:-D:-D awesome Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread