Filming Oppertunity....

XYZ Productions

Established Member
Ok guys, I made a quick post in another forum, but I dont think much attention was paid to it. I am looking for some volunteers interested in doing some filming for the Pavement Pounding section of our next video. Maybe some burnouts, some drifting, cool stuff for the camera, whatever you guys can come up with. I live in southern cali so anyone who is in the area and interested please post up. Our last pavement pounding section was little to be desired, so were trying to step it up with some cool driving.

-Markus@XYZ Productions-

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Markus, I don't have money to buy a new set of rear tires for my COBRA! If I did then I would be more than willing to help you out bud. There are quite a few people in California that visit this site so good luck. At least my post will munp it back up to the top for you. Good luck!!! Just give it a little time! :beer:

XYZ Productions

Established Member
PoopOnCobra said:
**** Off Spammer!!!!!!!!!

Hmm right well moving on. Im not here to spam, Im here to contribute, this is a serious thing, Id like to get a few of the nice cobras and GT's from this site together for some filming. I have a friend with a GT who was supposed to do some stuff but he flaked on me. So right now we have an STI setup to do some drifting and driving around, but Id really like to get some mustangs to show off some V8 noise and power. I understand no one wants to shred there tires, I dont want anyone to brake stand or anything like that, just you guys with your cars having some fun. I see videos all the time of you guys on here doing donuts in parking lots and stuff like that, I dont want anything extreme just some fun stuff on film.

-Markus-

L3thal 324

Established Member
XYZ Productions said:
Hmm right well moving on. Im not here to spam, Im here to contribute, this is a serious thing, Id like to get a few of the nice cobras and GT's from this site together for some filming. I have a friend with a GT who was supposed to do some stuff but he flaked on me. So right now we have an STI setup to do some drifting and driving around, but Id really like to get some mustangs to show off some V8 noise and power. I understand no one wants to shred there tires, I dont want anyone to brake stand or anything like that, just you guys with your cars having some fun. I see videos all the time of you guys on here doing donuts in parking lots and stuff like that, I dont want anything extreme just some fun stuff on film.

-Markus-

Try searching the Houston Vids....... if you want any of that footage let me know so i can clear it with the people in it. and we can work something out.

Armando

Users who are viewing this thread